Friday feature on LSU transfer Landon Jackson

As a rising 8th grader, Landon Jackson asked to work out with a local high school football team he’d later star for. He regularly walked 1.5 miles from his dad’s house to attend the workouts.

On dedication, wanting more and making an impact at Arkansas, a school he visited at least a half-dozen times as a recruit:

1 Like

I was hoping Jackson would be able to make an impact and I have been very impressed with him so far.
He is a very tough guy to block for an OT because of those long arms, he gets great extension and it makes it very tough for you to get inside to where you can actually control him.
He will only get better, we have to remember he just got cleared back in the summer he will continue to get stronger

I got a glimpse of him in the spring during one of the final practices in Razorback Stadium. His size just jumps out at you. Moving like he does at 6-7, 275 is stunning at times.

1 Like

Yeah Scottie, he’s a handful to try to block because he doesn’t allow you to get close to his body and nothing frustrates an OL more when he can’t do that… I think he still needs a little bit of work on his rush technique but I think he has a very bright future.

Need four more like him

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.