Foucha

Joe just made a nice INT. We miss him and Brooks.

3 Likes

Nice play and he resisted the temptation to bring it out of the end zone.

1 Like

I liked what he brought…for our Hogs.

LSU is running away with it now. That QB of theirs is starting to come on. Kiffin about to blow a fuze. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah this secondary is basically missing four starters Brooks and Foucha, Catalon and slusher. Mcglothern has played great but we’re missing all those guys big time

7 Likes

LSU has tremendous athletes all over the field…We will have to play way better than we played so far to be in the game with them they are totally annihilating OM offense the last two and a half quarters just like they did Miss St… it could be a long day for us

3 Likes

I agree. Ole Miss looks like a high school team right now.

1 Like

They can’t block them and that’s putting their defense on the field way too much and they lost two stars in the secondary kind of like we have done amazing how that affects how a team looks lol

The Hogs had a huge win down there last season…er, we still have the same QB.

They’re a much different team offensively than they were last year and they’ve added several great athletes to their defense that totally shut us down last year like nobody else did. We will have an unbelievable crowd hopefully that will spur us on to play our best game

Yep. But they are not playing for a lame duck coach this year. It’s a home game but this is still not the same team as last year.

1 Like

Hopefully, Alabama will be a tough game for them the week before we play them

3 Likes

Let hope it’s a dog fight between Bama and LSU.
I hope Moo U beats Bama tonight.
Foucha made a great play on that INT. It would have been nice for him to have been a hog this season.

Yeah that’s always a physical game so hopefully that will help us but Liberty will give us all we want that’ll be enough for us to worry about LOL

Yep, we should need to beat auburn next week

1 Like

I had a friend call me earlier and said only if the hogs would have beat A&M. 5-2 would have looked a lot better! Our hogs just need to play some clean ball and avoid penalties and mistakes.
It’s still head and shoulders above where the hogs were prior to CSP being hired.

2 Likes

Yeah gave that game away to the Aggies. Just very unusual events happened in that game. Little will hit that field goal 9/10 and the play with KJ was just strange.

Next week is a huge game and we should have a butt hurt from the last couple years that we have lost to them… we need to win that one and then come home for the first time since the end of September and get on a roll, won’t be easy but we have enough offense that if the defense will just come in and help us a little bit we can win the games we saw that last week against BYU

1 Like

Yes for sure. I have noticed the defense plays inspired when the offense scores. The hogs can outscore Auburn I think. I’m m not sure about Ole Miss and LSU.

Dream sequence is Joe comes back home to us with great recruiting help as well

IF we get guys back from injuries and we’re rested we will look like a different team next weekend. WPS

1 Like