Fortin

But not for his play, I think LSU wins 20-3 or worse.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but can he come back next year to back up a healthy KJ ? Or is he gone ?

He has another year of eligibility if he wants it. He redshirted the 2019 season and has the bonus covid year.

2 Likes

Good play in a BIG game in the SEC, may have been noticed by a HC who will need a QB next year. If KJ is back, pretty sure he is unless he wants to transfer, I would look for Fortin to go where he can play.

Good to hear…I was wondering the same thing. I am betting KJ comes back and MH leaves, so, important to get Fortin back. (PS: I don’t want MH to leave)

Shame of it is if you watch the replay of Perkins knocking the ball forward from behind is if you look downfield we had a receiver open deep and he was looking there…think it was Landers streaking up the left hand side…

4-10 4 Heisman 23. You read it here first.

where will 4-10 be playing to earn his Heisman/

He came in and immediately started hitting some short stuff and that opened up the long play. I like the kid. If KJ can’t play on Saturday, I hope it is him. I’m over the MH experiment.

3 Likes

At Arkansas if he expects me to promote him!

Here are the PFF grades for Arkansas’ offense vs. LSU. Fortin performed pretty well when called on.

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 8.04.59 PM

Other than Stromberg, those O-line grades are nothing to write home about.