Football visitor list for Missouri game

Going to go start one since I expect the game to see an impressive list of kids on hand.

'23 OL Markis Deal- Garland (Texas) Naaman Forest

'23 CB Braxton Myers- Coppell, Texas

'23 OL Charles Jagusah- Rock Island, (Ill.) Alleman

'24 DL Xadavien Sims- Denison, Texas

'23 OL Joey Su’a- Bentonville

'24 DE-TE Charleston Collins- Pine Bluff

'22 OLB Ethan Joseph- King’s Ride Christian, Alpharetta, Ga.

Just added 4-star O-lineman Charles Jagusah to the list.

His mother said the first thing he told her before they started looking at colleges was he wanted to go South and play in the SEC.

3 Likes

2023 DE Chandavian Bradley- Platte County HS in Missouri said he’s pretty sure he will be visiting.

Jagusah looks like the physical deal all scouts seek, heavyweight wrestle who plays soccer??? IMPRESSIVE. I was taught to look at neck and shoulder taper and go from there. Jagusah has the frame to build a class around. We do have the most OL commits on his 24/7 school interest list.

Hearing some nice prospects will be at the game but trying to confirm before adding the names.

'24 DL Xadavien Sims- Denison, Texas said he’s likely there on Friday.

1 Like

I think FB recruiting is going to real fun, real soon! It is going to exciting to see Pittman and crews efforts pay off with the '23 class. Something tells me the 23 class will be incredible!

Chandavian said as of now, they’re coming.

'24 WR Ryan Wingo won’t be able to make it Friday.

Late in posting but OL commits Eli Henderson and Patrick Kutas will be at the game.

Wingo plus Satenga would be a great relay team start if we could get them on campus together, RW shold wait it out in his best interest but if and when he commits then he could be a positive influence on the decision making process of other future recruits, particularly QB’s. I’m sure we have deep seated positives in his recuitment but so much water has gone under the bridge and almost epochs of change that I don’t have a good feel for any little advantage we could have had.

1 Like

Charles Jagusah and his mom will make
their way to Baton Rouge after the game for tomorrow’s LSU-A&M contest.