First Razorbacks game in person!

Awesome hospitality here in South Carolina had some good bbq here not the best but good my family and I enjoyed the shoot around as well its go time and I hope we win!

[quote=“ARKANSAS870228”]

Awesome hospitality here in South Carolina had some good bbq here not the best but good my family and I enjoyed the shoot around as well its go time and I hope we win!

[/quote]Tough place for other SEC teams to play and come out with a W. Still, this is a very important game for our Hogs. wps

[quote=“daBoar”]

From our seat the hogs played world class the first Daniel just gave us nothing the whole game the rest of the team played lights out we needed him this game but maybe next time

I tell y’all this seeing our team live I have a greater appreciation for players like J5, Mason Jones, Joe, Simpson… These guys have skills and I have a greater appreciation for coach A he can really coach which was evident more so the first half and the early part of the second the thing that beat us tonight wasn’t the coaching but Dan just wasn’t himself and it cost us this one I think he played one of his worse games tonight