Fire him

Let me be the first one to say it, that basically onside kick was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen!!! Fire him.

Pay the $15 million

It’s $ 11.7 now

You paying?

Pay it today before 7 p.m!

Dumbest call I’ve seen in my 60 years of Hog football :?:

I am not calling for anyone to be fired but I talked to a friend of mine that is in the agent business.

Not specific to this situation but in general. And what he told me was that often times the buyout numbers that are reflected and what is actually paid to a coach are way different.

Pretty much if a coach wants to keep coaching he will work out a deal on a severance package. He does not want to scare off other school and be labeled as difficult to deal with. Deal meaning work terms.

I don’t know if this is true or not, just what I was told by a friend that has had some dealings with Major Applewhite and Jay Hopkins.

Also, that kick was the worst call I have ever seen! Compounding that with how are D was playing and I screamed out “idot”

I don’t think he’s going anywhere, but the fan base is just tired at this point.

I got 50 bucks. How about a gofundme? lol Stupid. you think fans pay buyouts?

dont wait
give team to enos on interim basis

Is enos going to keep playing an allen qb?

Or cole

Allen, made some mistakes but that o-line is bad and after the 4th sack and about 8th hurry anyone will play somewhat bad… Really can’t blame him…

The blame for that OT throw into triple coverage is totally on AA. Will CBB call him out in his PC like he did the kicker? That was much more costly.

I agree that was a very bad decision by a senior qb…

Actually I feel like you could pretty much blame anyone u feel like at this point, and you wouldn’t be too far off base. I mean it is a bad record of competitive results all around at this point, steadily year after year. We aren’t competing for effort and toughness awards or whatever the hell bielema system is supposed to expound. We are competing for wins, but not very well. The Allen qb today was definitely a part of that. And he looked like a kid with absolutely no confidence in competing well for pretty much the whole game, basically bringing everyone down. And nobody is surprised in the result at all. Funny how that works. That’s coaching.

Actually I feel like you could pretty much blame anyone u feel like at this point, and you wouldn’t be too far off base. I mean it is a bad record of competitive results all around at this point, steadily year after year. We aren’t competing for effort and toughness awards or whatever the hell bielema system is supposed to expound. We are competing for wins, but not very well. The Allen qb today was definitely a part of that. And he looked like a kid with absolutely no confidence in competing well for pretty much the whole game, basically bringing everyone down. And nobody is surprised in the result at all. Funny how that works. That’s coaching.
[/quote]

I agree with everything you are saying. It’s not okay to place the blame on any kid … and lets not fool ourselves. They are kids. my daughter is good friend with some of the players, and they hurt really bad. But let’s not kid ourselves about what CBB is. He’s a dead man walking. Short of a miracle, his days are numbered.It’s coaching. It’s always coaching. Just like its not okay for a millionaire to call out a kicker in a PC … just saying.

Who is going to pay? Guess everybody who donates $100 needs to give $1,000, etc. It’s easy to say pay when it’s not your money.

It will get done … hide and watch

You think everyday fans pay buyout? Thats not the way this works. When the multimillionaires decide it’s time for BB to go … he will go. I don’t care how much you like him.

It’s just like like that guy that posted earlier this week that the seats and suites in the NEZ were “first come, first serve”. That is a flat out LIE! My father-in-law has overca million in life time giving. I get it … that’s nothing in ARKANSAS’ world today. But he couldn’t even get a call back for loge boxes. How many of us “normal fans” have a million in life time giving? JL has turned this thing into something of a show. Only problem is, there’s no product to sell.