Final: Hogs 1, Gators 0, OT

Kayla McKeon with the headed goal early in overtime. Hogs in the SEC final against either LSU or SoCar.

Third straight year Colby Hale has gotten the ladies into the SECT final. Now time to win one.

Seemed like they had so many chances at scoring during regulation, then a quick goal in OT - wonderful!

https://twitter.com/SECNetwork/status/1058439846233030656

Sure love seeing my Hogs win in any sport. The soccer program appears to be in good hands. Go Hogs, bring home the hardware!

I watched most of the game. Florida was worn out and Arkansas had a lot of chances in the second half, especially in the final 10 minutes. It was obvious that Arkansas’ plan in overtime was to push the tempo. I think the header was the third offensive charge of overtime, and it came only 43 seconds into overtime.

Arkansas’ defense is so good and its style of play comes in handy this time of year. It’s a risky pressing style that creates a lot of opportunities offensively. And because Arkansas runs so much and so well, the team is a tough out this time of year. It kind of reminds me of a soccer version of 40 Minutes of Hell.

Awesome analysis. Thanks Matt.

Great analysis Matt!! I was bummed I didn’t get to watch this today but will be watching it on Sunday. Seems like yesterday when we lost late to the Aggies in last years championship game.

That was a great header but an even better pass with incredible touch!!!

Time for us to finally win this sucker!!!