Fiesta Bowl

Has turned into a Big 12 game.
Wish I had the over.

Also, I bet the Michigan QB’s GF has a NIL deal when this is over.

1 Like

This is one heck of a ball game!! Never expected TCU to do this to Michigan

3 Likes

It is fun, Billy!
Gotta give it to TCU. They are gritty.

1 Like

If you can’t score in college football, you just don’t want to, or you aren’t trying.

I can’t wait for the day when the common cheer is, …
‘That’s another Arkansas Razorback … TOUCHDOWN!’

1 Like

TCU is talented but very well coached too. That break after KSU game allowed them to get their rest and speed back. Both teams have solid o lines and speed at critical positions.

1 Like

breaks finger doing the TCU sign

2 Likes

Yeah they got a quarterback that is very good and some receivers that can really run
OL has blocked very well. They’re going to pull off the upset unless something bad happens in the last 10 minutes

1 Like

Maybe Michigan just sucks

No, I just think TCU is pretty damn good.

2 Likes

They’re 13-0. “Sucks” seems a bit drastic

I think TCU is much better than most believe/d.

1 Like

TCU has a very solid team. Great offense and a defense that can make plays when they have to

1 Like

I’m impressed, Marty.
This is a very good Michigan team that they just beat.

2 Likes

And there has to be a targeting controversy

Again

Please revise or remove this idiotic rule

3 Likes

So glad a perceived Blue Blood goes down.

That was called “not targeting.”. It was a helluva lot more targeting than McAdoo’s was. Much more.

2 Likes

There’s a lesson here. Not too long ago, TCU was just another “Good” Big Ten team. But nothing special. No 5 stars heading to Fort Worth. And yet here they are playing for a National Title. Don’t tell me that can’t happen here.

1 Like

Except TCU plays in the Big 12

1 Like

Agree, I started a separate thread on the subject. And Twitter morons are convinced SEC refs had the fix in so Georgia will play TCU. Of course they have to beat the Suckeyes first.