Few called Jaylin a professional flopper

at halftime. What a jerk! I hope Muss got word of this.

Few was not ready for Muss’s game plan!

5 Likes

Few is an overstatement. His name should be None, to reflect the number of natties he’s won.What a crybaby!

8 Likes

Makes me think of a beady-eyed snake. Few, just slither away.

3 Likes

When did he make that statement?

1 Like

An awful lot of coaches fit that description, including ours.
He was outcoached tonight by ours and it is clear the second half of the season we have been seriously underrated and the rest of the country is just seeing it.
It took awhile to out run the stench of losing to Hofstra.

1 Like

When they went to the lady sideline reporter coming out of half they asked her what Few had to say at half. She said they had to be more aggressive but be careful because they have a professional flopper on their team.

SOOOOO disrespectful.

2 Likes

Few needs to get his Zags into a power 5 conference where he can get used to being seeded on the 8-9 line when they get into the dance! Over seeded and over rated!

4 Likes

Few has professional hookers on his team. :joy::joy::joy:. Push off and hook their arms when driving with the ball.

9 Likes

Man Nemhard, Nembrand however you spell it pushed off the entire game.

4 Likes

Yes, but Muss has not had near as many opportunities to grab that nattie. He has spent most of his career in the pro game. I think he will get one before Few does.

2 Likes

NOW he can add less than few to his name and roll his eyes on that. Hey, good game there, sparky.

2 Likes

Ok I didn’t catch it, well Jaylin just gave him 8 months to go home and think about what he said!!! lol.

5 Likes

I thought that was extremely odd that he would say that to Tracy Wolfson.

I have to think that he didn’t mean for that to get reported. Not a good look at all.

I’m sure every opposing coach tells their team to be aware of JWill’s ability to draw charges and likely use those exact terms. Opposing fans certainly think he is adept at flopping. But as a head coach, you just don’t say that to the sideline reporter. Tell your team, the refs, whatever, but saying it to the media isn’t cool.

To his credit, he was very complimentary of our defense after the game. But damage done.

5 Likes

Yes, I’m very surprised he said that. I wonder if that was her word, not his. I watched his post game presser and he was very complimentary of Arkansas, our defense, and mentioned JD, Jaylin and Wade specifically.

4 Likes

I heard her say that and sure enough, they called jaylin for 2 blocks in the 2nd half. One was gray, the other he was set and the refs blew it I am sure because Few was whinning on the side lines.

3 Likes

Maybe a bit over the top by Few, but anytime you add professional in front of anything you’re intimating “its” being done well. To be a professional flopper, you gotta have excellent position, you gotta give up your body, and you gotta have court awareness. Just a soph, as good as I’ve seen that done.

2 Likes

One wasn’t gray except in the eyes of razorback fans. His heals were over the line, it was a block 100% not going to get that call if you are in the protected zone. The other one was a charge. . announcers biased as they were even said as much.

1 Like

I did not see his heels in the circle, but I thought he was as set as the guy that got the charge call on Davis. No questions its a hard call to make, the circle makes it easier.

I thought the first was a charge in real time. He was in position and set, no movement before the offensive player initiated contact. However, on the slo-mo replay from an angle behind him, his heels were clearly on the arc line. Not even questionable IMO.

What I can not wrap my head around is when the announcers were talking about the “rule of verticality”, saying that inside the circle at the basket it is a block on the Defense if you are on the line or inside it, but if you jump straight up with your hands held above your head then the ground belongs to the defense. That makes no sense what so ever. If someone is driving to the bucket then all the defense has to do, especially with a player like Holmgren, is place him with his heels on the line and have him jump every time a player drives to the bucket. He wouldn’t have to worry about a charge. I understand the “Rule of Verticality” but it applies to post players and inside moves, I just do not think it applies when an offensive player is driving to the bucket.

3 Likes