Expected to lose tonight...

And the loss didn’t even bother me. Man I’m getting old. I started watching Hogs basketball when Lanny Van Eman coached, before Barnhill was renovated. I never thought apathy would set in with me, but it has.

Delta, I was there too with Martin Terry, Dean Tolson and Lynwood Cathey who coached the freshmen team. We went on a heckuva ride for 30 plus years with Eddie in his leisure suits and Nolan in those red cowboy boots, but it is over.

Who is gonna be the man to rebuild this program or do we just forget it and go quietly into the night?

Yep, it was a great ride. So much great memories and excitement. The game has changed and not for the better for me. I remember the night we won the national championship, I told my wife we better enjoy it because it might be another 40 years before we win another.

I was there also watching terry and tolson, the hire of Sutton , dirt surrounding the bleachers, barnhill rebuilt, then Nolan, and all that followed. Some will argue that apathy hasn’t set in but it has. No one talks about Arkansas basketball here anymore other than how pitiful and inconsistent we look at times. We had a house full eating dinner watching game but no one glued to tv anymore. Everyone here thought MSU would win and they did. Saw same thing we’ve seen over and over. The definition of insanity saying rings true. Oh well, got to watch both baseball games. That made my day.

I was there also watching terry and tolson, the hire of Sutton , dirt surrounding the bleachers, barnhill rebuilt, then Nolan, and all that followed. Some will argue that apathy hasn’t set in but it has. No one talks about Arkansas basketball here anymore other than how pitiful and inconsistent we look at times. We had a house full eating dinner watching game but no one glued to tv anymore. Everyone here thought MSU would win and they did. Saw same thing we’ve seen over and over. The definition of insanity saying rings true. Oh well, got to watch both baseball games. That made my day.

Well said guys.

Go Hogs!