Expect to see

Ondre to visit the Hogs on Saturday. He visited the Hill in June.

I would assume we are recruiting dre as a CB? certainly one of the more likeable CPA kids, has been hurt most of the year. Had a tough nite vs Lipscomb and their 1.3 mil a year coach, Trent Dilfer. Dilfer has recruited from 5 states and CPA has gotten only dre notably. An OT who in also a Jr just got a Mich offer, John Wayne Oliver. John Wayne’s two favorite schools growing up were LSU and Liberty, could have probably gotten a visit if offered. London Humphries and dre make a dual track and football threat that has caught state attention. A real comer to watch is Trey Harris who is a jr who is now a 6-6 inch LB with great genes. I know Dre liked his OK visit over the summer a lot. Really great kid with speed, Hope he has a good trip.

Yes, DB.

Dre matched up with Spillman who is a TN commit at WR and Beasley who is also a TN commit at DB. Dre was 2nd in state in 200m but Spillman is ultra quick and has a good QB. Dre was a big deal in the biggest upset in TN high school football over the last decade when CPA beat Oakland who was nationally ranked but more of a running team. Dre really likes AR according to my daughter who is a classmate we are higher up the potentials than what ON3 lists. Dre and Tre are quite a pair.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.