ESPN 3 with Youtube

Can you access baseball games on ESPN app with YouTube TV?

I’m getting “user not authenticated” when I try. I called ESPN last month about it and they were no help at all. However I can watch it on my phone just fine.

Yes

I get the same user message all the time. I have to delete and re-install over and over. It still comes back,

I haven’t figured out how to delete and reinstall the apps on my TV. But it doesn’t seem to help much anyway. I just watch on my phone or laptop.

Yes Jackson, I use it all the time. I use a Firestick to view YouTube TV and the ESPN app.

I do go in several minutes before the game is scheduled to make sure that I am logged in using my YouTube TV account within the ESPN app. That app seems to be exceedingly slow to load, but it does work for me.

I have to re-authenticate in the app fairly often. I’ve had times when I got in but then got a message when I picked our game that said I wasn’t allowed to view the media (or something similar to that). It’s frustrating when it happens.

If I can’t get it to work on my Roku with the ESPN app, then I go to watchespn on my computer and just cast it to the TV. Having a Chromecast as a backup has really helped. I rarely have any problem with it on the computer.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.