ENUFF IS ENUFF

When things do not work in the $business of collegiate sports, whether it be the coaching staff and/or the direction of the athletic department of a power five conference… The school must be ready to pull the string, immediately, when they determine things are not working out, after the last game.

THINGS ARE NOT WORKING, just FYI.

If we do not have the money set aside to make the NEEDED changes…SHAME ON OUR LEADERSHIP…SHAME…SHAME…SHAME. Evidently, we are about the money, is that correct BOARD OF TRUSTEES?

Who will we hire? Who cares??? We cannot win half of our conference games. A good high school coach can win the guarantee games. That would bring us up to the level of mediocrity. U of Memphis coach might be interested?? Skip HoltZ??

BTW, Board of Trustees, this decision is yours and only yours and we are watching closely.

HAVE YOU HAD ENUFF YET?

GIVE US SOME HOPE, PLEASE. WE ARE THE FANS BUYING THE TICKETS. $$$$$$$$$$$. Trying to fill the stands for the NMSU game.
Impossible task BTW, $$$$$$$$$.

FIRST RULE OF BUSINESS…KNOW WHERE DOES THE MONEY COMES FROM? That would be us. Or is the philosophy, the heck with the fans we can do this corporately?

Weigh in on whether you think ENUFF IS ENUFF, please.

The SINGULAR most important thing in college sports is recruiting. RECRUITING, RECRUITING, RECRUITING.

What I thought would come true today, came true. It came down to who had the most athletes. Who has the most athletes comes down to…wait for it…RECRUITING.

I never ONCE bought into the 3-4 defense they were selling. How many big plays did we give up today Jeff? And Brett (by proxy)? Hope the former defensive coordinator sleeps well tonight. He took the hit for JL/BB and we all know it.

Our in the trenches, we win with the big boys philosophy, is total BS.

I admit we could have won the game today in a lot of different ways.

We obviously did not out coach a poorly coached team. So, let’s admit, we cannot out coach a poorly coached opponent. FACT JACK.

So, IMO, it all comes down to this …and this only…

So, DO WE ACCEPT MEDIOCRITY?

We will be lucky, as in very lucky, to win 6 games (New Mexico State is not a lock, btw).

Raise the ticket prices and see if that dog will continue to hunt. Enclosing the entire stadium will only cost approx 5.75 billion more dollars. We got the cash, no problem.

Or maybe we should go to the Ole Miss philosophy…we never lose a party!

HOWEVER, if we refuse to accept MEDIOCRE, at best, football. Then decisions need to be made at the end of the season.

WE ARE WATCHING CLOSELY AS WE AGREE TO THE PRICE INCREASE. VERY CLOSELY. VACATED SUITES are a possibility.

IMO, those decisions need to be made by the powers that be above the Chancellor and President of the U of Arkansas system.

BOARD OF TRUSTEES, are you still buying that the Texas Longhorns are interested in our Athletic Director. REALLY?

Gonna root for my home state Hogs and support the players.

Here is the question, Board of Trustees.

ARE YOU GOING TO STEP UP AND SUPPORT US. LOYALTY WORKS BOTH WAYS. BOTH WAYS.

IF YOU FAIL TO SUPPORT US, I ANTICIPATE MANY OF US WILL QUIT SUPPORTING YOU.

I HOPE MY OPINIONS ARE WRONG.