Enos Offense vs Michigan (video)

3 Likes

Looks a lot like Arkansas offense under Briles. I like the slant passes.

2 Likes

Some good use of screens too. I thought KB didn’t use enough screens. Also liked the little shovel pass down near the goal line. Which if I recall was the play we wanted to use for the 2-pointer against Ole Miss but the Flopnecks blew that up and KJ ended up throwing it incomplete in the back of the end zone.

6 Likes
4 Likes

a253cacb-72e5-485b-af8d-e14a4fce2e8e_text

4 Likes

Not sure we need to further in pulling any others from the old band members back at this point…maybe we stay with the side men we now have at least through June,

Hopefully, KJ will have a few more options to be even more successful in the new year. The use of Screens and Shovel passes should allow him even more options in demonstrating his ability.

1 Like

Yeah looks like he tries to use the whole field.I like all the eye candy(motion) that he uses in the run game to distract the defense,I also like the screen game which I think is one of the best plays in football and we very rarely used it…
I do not think this will be a hard transition at all for us.There is quite a bit of smilarity .

4 Likes

Youdaman , do you think his offense will be easily picked up by the kids?

1 Like

yeah That what I was saying,I don’t think it will be hard at all.

1 Like

Unlike the Chad Morris offense that never materialized?

The screen was used to GREAT affect when he was at Arkansas.

I can honestly say I am thrilled with this hire. I loved our offense under Enos the last time. And he has evolved. I think this is gonna be a great fit.

3 Likes

Swine….your pretty quick with this stuff.

Just curious (as I can’t recall), what all facilities we have added/upgraded since Enos was last here in 2017. Guessing he walked in and was like whoaaaa- this place has changed in 6 years!

Not sure why I am curious but just am.

Thanks!

1 Like

Work is slow today so I have some time.

Let’s see. I believe the north end zone of the stadium was underway while he was here and completed the year after he left. Smith Center and Jones Center were both completed before his time.

Non-football: Basketball Performance Center also was during his time. Baum has upgraded since he left, and the O’Mara Center at the track is new. Also there’s a new dorm at the south end of campus.

1 Like

Ok…thanks for your time…was just curious how much might have changed.

1 Like

Has anyone ever seen an option run where you have both an inside and an outside pitch option at the same time? This guy has never seen it. Not sure if it will work consistently but that defensive end has to defend three options, outside pitch, QB run, or inside shovel pass. That is originality in the run game that I like a lot.

1 Like