Elite 11 Sunday tidbits (updated 1:45 p.m..)...

Chandler Morris more than holding his own again this morning. Dude is very consistent. He looks best on the rollout throws. Did deliver one deep bomb perfectly this morning.

There are 20 QBs here. Morris was ranked 11th after the first day by 24/7, which had USC commit Bryce Young first followed by uncommitted CJ Stroud, uncommitted Haynes King, Texas pledge Hudson Card, South Carolina commit Luke Doty.

The 6-11 guys are Florida commit Anthony Richardson, Georgia pledge Carson Beck, Florida State commit Jeff Sims, Iowa State’s Hunter Dekkers, Notre Dame’s Drew Pyne and Morris.

Morrilton star and North Carolina commit Jacolby Criswell and LSU pledge TJ Finley were two of the players not in the Top 11.

Thanks, Dudley!

Chandler had the third-best score on Saturday in the Pro Day competition.

I think he solidified himself as a Top 11 guy this morning with his performance in the 7-on-7.

Both he and I feel like he proved his worth here and that it is not just a last name thing.

They announce an MVP later in the week after The Opening is over.

Headed home for the first time in 12 days.

Will have lots more this week.

Thnak you Duidley,appreciate the reports…I think Chandler has avery bright future,knowledge of the game can’t be undervalued.

Thanks Dudley! I think that this “cements” (if that was necessary) the fact that we have at least 3 very capable quarterbacks on our roster for the upcoming season. Makes me somewhat curious as to why our other incoming freshman was not at one of the elite camps. However, I would be surprised if we have a freshman starter, given the credentials of the elder players at that position. Nevertheless, my main concern at this point remains, can we field an adequate offensive line?

Not sure I understand the other freshman part?

Only upcoming high school seniors were eligible

Morris and the other QB participants are rising seniors and eligible for this Elite 11 competition. Our incoming Freshmen QB, KJ Jefferson is not eligible for that camp. I’m sure he’s in Fayetteville doing summer workouts, 7 on 7 and summer school.

Hope that clears up any confusion.