Eldo vs The Boro

Do we know the day and time for this one? Probably the marquis game of the weekend. If it is game one on Saturday, I’ll be getting up before the sun rises. Gotta get there early or be turned away.

Selfishly, I kinda hope this is on Thursday night so I can go down to Hot Springs and then make it back up to Fayetteville in time to do SEC Tournament stuff. Should be a massive crowd whenever it is.

Parkview-Mills, Thursday at 5:15
Jonesboro-El Dorado, Friday at 3:30
Northside-NLR, Saturday at 12:45

Thanks. I’m really bummed I won’t be able to see all three.

Go.

I’ll handle your basketball stuff.

Oh the sacrifices we hoops junkies make. I’m going down early Friday and securing that seat, staying over in a flea bag motel and watching hoops till my eyes bug out on Saturday. Sunday I’ll watch the replays of the 2 Hogs games I will probably miss. Provided we win of course. I never watch replays of losses. Hate it that I’ll miss Parkview/Mills 2. At least I got to see the first one. Any live streaming of that or the Earle game? Would love to see Gerry Bohannon play.

All the boys and girls finals games were televised last year by Comcast in Little Rock. I understand Fox 13 will show them this year.

Excellent. Thanks PJ.

PJ, welcome back!! Missed reading your posts.

I have Comcast. It is on channel 7 and HD channel 1007. Enjoy it.

Update on TV coverage in Central Arkansas area. CW Network will carry it on Thursday and Saturday. And Friday games will be on KARZ (Comcast channels 9 and 1009).

is that cw or fox telecast available in rogers ar?