• The media got to see the first four periods, which consisted of stretching, special team work and a few drills.
• Defensive end/LB/ Hog Michael Taylor sure looks the part this spring. As Coach B noted, he is about 6-4, 270 now after getting here late last summer at around 245 and redshirting. He will have three years of eligibility left.
• Brandon Martin has the look, the swag, the speed and the hands of a big-time WR.
• Cole Kelley - and I’m not breaking any scoop here - is just a huge young man. Just towers over the other QBs and at 265-260 just looks mammoth compared to every one else going through the drills.
• First OL appeared to be Ragnow at C, Froholdt and Raulerson at guards and Wallace and Colton Jackson at the tackles
Following them up were Rogers at C, Malone and Ramirez at the guards and true freshman Shane Clenin and Jalen Merrick at the tackles.
Johnny Gibson - who Coach B noted on Monday needed to take things more seriously - was out there, but not wit the first two groups.
• Not hard to spot true freshman OL Dalton Wagner with the flowing hair of the back of his mullet coming out of the back of his helmet.
First up to hold was punter Blake Johnson, now wearing 18 instead of 8.
• New Coaches Chad Walker (outside LBs) and John Scott, Jr. (defensive line) seem to be meshing well with their groups.
• There are about 6 players scheduled for media interviews in 90 minutes or so.