Early Prediction Thread AR vs Bye

I hate this game every year. We never lose, but these guys always seem to take out one of our players. Don’t know if we can afford another injury. Go Hogs

Brigham Young Episcopal will kick our butts

I’m going hunting next Saturday! The Bye week clears the day
I hope Slusher and his counterparts can get ready to play by kickoff for the Auburn game.

2 Likes

I predict we get some much needed rest.

2 Likes

It looks like a day to tackle Bull Shoals tailwater on foot. I’ll send a report.

6 Likes

I’ll celebrate on a beach at Sandestin. Somebody gotta do it.

4 Likes

Bumper needs a few days to rest his legs and whatever is hurting him. There must be a number of players in need of some down time.

2 Likes

Bye will certainly score points against this leaky defense. Will have to put score them because cannot stop them

1 Like

You are taking me all the way back to 1974 and my high school days. I did that a time or two. I learned to pay attention to when they kicked the generators on. Current catches up to you real quick.

Heading to Santa Fe for our Hatch green chili and cool weather fix next weekend.

2 Likes

Get some last minute fishing in before it gets too cold. We are supposed to get a cold front in this week. Get into the 20’s at night.

Cold weather good for the trout. Rivers been low and warm. This front will fix that.

1 Like

You can’t spell Bye, without worrying about a DUI. Hope it doesn’t happen. We need all hands on deck to finish strong.

2 Likes

Off week me and the missus will be at Carlsbad Caverns on that Saturday and then heading to White Sands before a week in Santa Fe. Could not be more excited.

I was down there the last two weeks. My first time. Mostly on a boat in FWB YC. Catch the band Emerald Gold with singer Rodney Wilson if you can. The man can sing. R&B, Motown, rock & roll. Oceans Club, maybe Jake & Henry’s in FWB.

1 Like

We’re here until the weekend. My favorite restaurant in the world is Louisiana Lagniappe in Destin. And I traveled the USA for 34 years in my professional career and had a lot of good food. Thanks for the info on the band.

They have one in Orange Beach also.

We’ve been there too. Yesterday we had dinner at their sister restaurant Pompano Joes. Tonight we’re headed to Slick Lips at Baytown Wharf with friend who recommended it. Obviously eating is a priority for us. In our young broke days it was all day on the beach then a sandwich with chips for dinner. Things change.

2 Likes

Slick Lips is really good… at least the oysters were. I ate the biggest oysters I’ve ever had there… fun place. I love Louisiana Lagniappe as well, always hit that one twice if I’m there for a week or more.

1 Like

That’s one of my favorites as well. But Cafe’ Thirty-A is my No. 1. “Hey Mrs. Pav, go fetch me some of that Sesame Crusted Yellowfin”.

2 Likes