Early CFB games to anticipate

From ESPN.com. Includes Hogs vs. Cincy.

1 Like

Feels so Good to be relevant again,can’t wait for next yr…

2 Likes

A little bit of prime time exposure is good for the Razorback brand!
It is also nice to feel like the hogs can win the game!

Before my time is done, I’m hoping for another College Game Day in Fayetteville. We should have a couple of opportunities with next year’s schedule…

1 Like

As long as we do our part and win some games.

Based on defensive losses for both teams, this may be a high scoring game. We may need 35+ to win. If that holds true, I really like our chances with KJ and our terrific stable of RBs.

1 Like

Well they’ll be breaking in a brand new quarterback and we have a great quarterback coming back and the entire offensive line and great running backs and hopefully great receivers…I think we have the advantage for sure especially playing at home

That’s my thought. They’re also losing their lockdown corner, Sauce Gardner, and a bunch of other people on defense. They return seven starters on offense, two on defense and two on special teams.

Yeah they lose nine starters on defense this will be a totally different team we’re going to see next September… even the defense they had this year was not good at stopping the run.We saw Alabama run it right down their throat and they could not do that against us.
We too will have a totally different defense but the experience we have on offense should make us win a shootout if it turns into that

Another game mentioned: Texass Vs Bama. The Horn’s fanbase will be begging the B-12 to take them back and they will promise to behave after that thumping.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.