Duke mauling Indiana

No contest in first half.

They blew out Kentucky too.

I think a lot of good teams are going to get mauled at Duke this season. They can just overwhelm opponents with physical talent in a tough environment.

they drive the ball to goal better than anybody Ive seen.you have to have several rim protectors to slow them down,the thing that impresses me is their man to man defense they totally overwhelmed them,Ind could’nt even get off a good shot.just strictly man to man very impressive.

[quote=“nielsboar”]

I think a lot of good teams are going to get mauled at Duke this season. They can just overwhelm opponents with physical talent in a tough environment.

[/quote]This.

Not trying to take away from the Zags, but Duke looked like a completely different team in Hawaii.

[quote=“daBoar”]

Indiana caught them at the worst possible time for that game. An angry Duke team playing at home in front of their home crowd. Even considering that, Indiana looked like a much better team than KY did when they played Duke.

Neither Indiana nor Arkansas have a chance to win the NCAAT, but Duke was the clear favorite until its loss to Gonzaga.