Dudley - what say you?

Meeting a reality?

Not Dudley but he said the other day he expects Hunter to support Mike and the staff to get out recruiting. I doubt he chimes in unless something changes.

Not Dudley, but I’m sure the meeting happened (a couple “AR” sites are saying it on Twitter now), but no one knows what actually happened at the meeting. The original post was from a reddit user with as much inside info as any other fan has.

About to leave Memphis and head back to Fayetteville.

I believe the reports the AD and coach met are true, but not sure about the substance of their talk.

I have seen the speculation of Coach A staying, Coach A going, needing to change assistants, etc.

But I have not been able to get that down with enough sources to give be certain of any of those things.

I hear one thing from one source, another thing from another and yet another from a third.

It’s also during these situations that people with agendas call me and try to get me to report stuff that fits their agenda.

One of the hardest things about this job is differentiating between who knows the truth and who wants to set a narrative.

It’s one of the reasons I am so cautious in reporting things as facts.

What I do know is there is a regualarly scheduled Board of Trustees meeting Wednesday and Thursday in Hot Springs.

I have a hard time beliving that we want have a clear idea of things after that.