Dudley said

That our recruits read this board. With that in mind, I want to wish Jordan Walsh luck tomorrow to win the Geico National Championship. Go get you a chip, big fella! Can’t wait to see you in The Bud!

6 Likes

Walsh can flat out play. I hope they win tomorrow
He seems to be a really good teammate. He is a willing passer, rebounds and plays defense. He can score too!

6 Likes

He is probably gonna end up being a top 5 guy in the final HS rankings, Army. He sure looks the part to me. He’s gonna be on the SportsCenter Top 10 A LOT next year!
BTW, how are you feeling, buddy?

4 Likes

Walsh looks to be a great all around baller. He has some serious hops too.
Go get that championship!!!

WPS!!!

3 Likes

I never saw anybody max out the vertical test in the 4 years I was a manager, Jim, but Jordan has already done that in HS. The comparison that Biancardi made today was to Iguadala. I totally see that. Man, I wish we could’ve seen The Bear coach Iguadala…

1 Like

Yes good luck Jordan. I have never seen you play live but on TV and tape you sure have that “IT” factor. Great skills, period!!

1 Like

I sure hope he makes the ESPN top 10 a lot. That means the hogs are playing well!

1 Like

Rough I dont have a lot of energy.
I have 3 treatments for sure Monday Tuesday and Wednesday then I’ll find out if I have Thursday and Friday too.
4 more weeks I think.

2 Likes

Man Army what can we say to help you?

Prayers and more prayers!

1 Like

Feel for you brother… my best friend of over 35 years is battling cancer for the 2nd time and I lost my wife to cancer so I understand the battle and challenges… hang tough, you have a lot of people lifting up prayers for your recovery…

3 Likes

Yes sir. This board helps me! I enjoy our hogs and love what we are seeing across the entire athletic department

6 Likes

I’m sorry you lost your wife! I appreciate all of the prayers. God is in control.

3 Likes

God bless you, Army.

1 Like

I told you this in a PM, Army, but just know that you are in our prayers. I thank you for your service, and I always appreciate the passion you bring to the board. I sincerely love you, buddy. Hope I get a chance to meet you someday.

3 Likes

Better said than me…

2 Likes

Just said what I feel, Mike. Life is too short. If you love someone, tell them.

2 Likes

He would have had fun with him running the floor.

1 Like

Prayers, for you Sir.

1 Like

Continue to pray @armyhog. Blessings…

1 Like

I’m fairly new to the board and don’t know you other than army, but I’m still sending along prayers and blessings.

3 Likes