Drew Sanders Has Committed To Arkansas

Done deal

I am excited to announce that I will continue my football career at the University of Arkansas!! Signed and ready to go to work!! #GoHogs

— Drew Sanders (@Drew_16Sanders) January 16, 2022
7 Likes

I can recall numerous posts from the past, coveting a Bama type linebacker. Guess we have one now. Impressive physical specimen.

2 Likes

Wow, unbelievable!

1 Like

He is an elite talent… very fast and very physical…just the kind of linebacker you expect to see in the SEC

2 Likes

The portal taketh and the portal giveth US 5 star players

4 Likes

This was done for a bit. He’s on campus as we speak.

5 Likes

Wow…this staff can recruit.

2 Likes

Another Quentin Caver, maybe?

Has he stated yet on why he chose us over okla/texass??

Great memory, yes, another long, athletic athlete.

Welcome aboard Drew Sanders, thank you for choosing the Arkansas Razorbacks, may your time here be rewarding and fulfilling! WPS

1 Like

Yes!!!

1 Like

Well let him and his family go to Catfish Hole to celebrate!! (open on Sunday?)

He can’t get that good catfish here in Tuscalooser. Oh, does he need someone to help him pack for that trip from here to Fayetteville? He has a friend just across the river.

1 Like

Pittman working on getting a raise.:wink:

I love the portal. Always have thought we will benefit as much as any team from it.

Ole Danny Ford could evaluate - Q Caver not offered by Alabama and CJ McLain from Mississippi not offered by Ole Miss or Miss St.

Both excellent 6’5 230ish LB outside rush guys.

1 Like

Wasn’t Darius Philon a leftover from Bama. I kinda remember him having a Bama offer then getting squeezed out of there on signing or near signing day and we were the lucky ones to get a very good player for us.

1 Like

Offered the blue shirt I believe

2 Likes

While I get the point, we have had some Bama type linebackers. Bumper Pool is very good. He’s gonna set the school tackles record and would have played plenty for Bama the last few years.

Morgan was also very good—good enough to be on some AA lists.

But, yes, we have needed Somme athletes that even a blind man could see were SEC LBS. I’ve not see this kid play, but you don’t get ranked in the Top 30 nationally without being legit.

1 Like

Everything I gathered over the last few days, Texas wasn’t a big factor here. That’s why I kept saying Arkansas-OU.

Have to credit Michael Scherer here. He’s making some serious noise as a young assistant.

7 Likes