Dress for a funeral.

I don’t like black uniforms. However, since the team played like death, it’s only fitting that they look like they played.

Since the team look and play like death, it would be appropriate for the fans to wear black. Instead of a stadium full of Razorback red, we could have a stadium full of black. That is except for all the empty seats.

I like it. Very appropriate. Since we know that we are going to get beaten, I guess it would also be OK to wear shades of grey.

[quote=“eaglehog5”]
I like it. Very appropriate. Since we know that we are going to get beaten, I guess it would also be OK to wear shades of grey.
[/quote]I agree with wearing shades of grey, especially the darker shades.

I have a better idea just paint all the seats what ever color you want and have the fans just tailgate or go home. Save your time and effort.

Football is not life or death and never will be. But if you attend the games then wear whatever you want. I’ll wear red. I think the fans can decide for themselves what color to wear.

My comment when I saw the uniforms was: Oh look, they want to be anonymous!

LOL! Or at least generic. The only saving grace of those awful unis is that you wouldn’t know it was Arkansas unless the cameras zoomed in on the barely visible Razorback on the helmet.

:lol:
I had a similar thought, but not until after the game. I thought one plus to those horrid uniforms is that no one could tell by looking they were Razorbacks. Even the running hog on the side of the helmet was virtually invisible.