Down goes Texas yet again!

Maybe its because I’m an old fart and the hate for burnt orange goes all the way to the core of my being, but I still find it makes me smile to see the fighting fallopians lose. Anyways…

Texas falls again to a non-power five club. ROTFLSHIDMTITDRolling On The Floor Laughing So Hard I Dropped My Taco In The Dirt

3 Likes

unhookem

4 Likes

Love it. For those who haven’t figured it out, as a medical person I quickly recognized that Bevo’s head bears a striking resemblance to the female reproductive tract. Thus the Fightin’ Fallopians.

I posted a comparison once and it was quickly taken down. Some people couldn’t handle seeing a uterus, I guess.

2 Likes

Most of us that live in the SWC days have a strong dislike for the teasippers. Anything that brings them to earth makes me happy.

4 Likes

I just have to say this makes my heart feel good.

1 Like

It’s so funny that as soon as Texas tried to legislate(Big 12) against people using the horns down sign, that’s when everyone knew just how upsetting it was for Texas to experience that. Now everyone will do it knowing how they feel about it. How stupid is Texas? I know, it’s a rhetorical question.

3 Likes

To this day I despise burnt orange. Makes me want to puke. Sorry it’s the way I feel…

2 Likes

I wont even buy my wife an orange shirt

2 Likes

Pooor teasippers :rofl:

Nothing orange goes on my body, period. Ever….

2 Likes

My family used to give me grief for my total aversion to anything orange. Then I went to run in my second and last Boston Marathon and for some reason the race color that year was orange. Or as Adidas labeled it on race apparel, “Zest.” I figured that was my excuse. So I bought a race windbreaker that is Zest (which looks very similar to what they wear in Knoxville). But no, it’s not orange, it’s Zest.

2 Likes

Orange is just bad. PERIOD.

If you try to force me to wear orange and take away my red, might as well just kill me cause I’d rather be dead.

Orange is the color they use in prison… because everyone knows, you can’t trust those in orange.
things-that-make-you-go-hmm

1 Like

Ah, you’re a Texas fan then!

The Fightin’ Fallopians!

That would make a great White Tee with an emblazed Burnt Orange inverted Bevo. Perhaps a WPS!!! or Go Hogs Go!! on the back.

2 good things for me today
1 TX got whipped “again”
2 Swine provided “deep” ensight how he came up with Fallopians. Now I know.

I can neither confirm nor deny Swine coined the phrase Fighting Fallopians, but I do know I’ve heard that phrase since my childhood sitting with my dad watching the hogs play Texas, and I’m no young fart so that’s not recent times (born back in those glorious 60s), though I do still sit with my dad and watch the hogs as often as possible still every chance I get.

unhookem

That said, I do wear orange. It’s the color required at field trials and hunt tests so the participants are not shot. It’s not burnt, nor baby puke orange.

OK now are we or you gonna have to consult Dad on this votan?
Now we are talking about a 50 year fallopian tag placed on TX. Goes “deeper” than I originally thought.

It’s quite possible that somebody came up with it before me; I’m certainly not the only person with a medical background who is a Hog fan. But I had never heard that phrase before I noticed that resemblance myself.

it just shows the hate for texas is strong and long-lasting