Domineck indicates he will return for 2023 season

7 Likes

Sam’s first win of the portal/early entry season. Domineck did some good stuff this year rushing the passer, and getting him back is a real plus.

2 Likes

If I was a businessman, I would want Jordan representing my company.

I’m not easily impressed but Jordan is one sharp young man.

5 Likes

Georgia Tech does not recruit dummies, which is part of their problem. They’re kind of a state-school version of Duke or Stanford.

2 Likes

Agree but it’s more his personality. He’s very personable and engaging. Very likable.

4 Likes

Good news for Hawgs football team.

2 Likes

A Georgia Tech fan I work with told me we were getting a good one when Jordan became a Hog. Very glad to keep him one more year.

2 Likes

It’s nice to get some good news on things like this right now.

Really good news. He will get better, because it is part of his quiddity. I just saw this word used in an article and I wanted to see it in print again. GO HOGS!

1 Like

And primarily competing against UGA and Aubie…tough. I say this having family members graduating from GT.

But how good to have a seasoned veteran announce this early…“Staying”

Good news, maybe he will jumpstart some more into announcing their intentions. Wps

He will benefit from a bowl and a spring. He needs more physicality. He should gain that.

Hopefully more than just him will benefit but I understand your specific comment about him.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.