Does anyone else get embarrassed when

half the scoreboard at Baum-Walker is inoperable?

1 Like

I’m more embarrassed when 2/3 of ourouts are by strikeout

1 Like

I don’t let the little stuff get to me. :grinning:

It would have been annoying, except I was scoring the game. I had the counts, etc. on my iPad. Otherwise it was confusing.

I appreciate all the facilities the hogs have! We are blessed with a top notch athletic department! I remember the old days! So no I’m not embarrassed!
Man made things have issues at times.
It’s been a while since there were issues in Baum. One one the best places to watch a game!

I do. I will not accept technological inferiority. If you accept a malfunctioning scoreboard as just something that’s going to happen, then what else are you willing to accept? Heads should roll.

1 Like

Lmao. OK, Patton. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You get what you are willing to settle for.

1 Like

The comment about strikeouts reminds me of when Nolan was our coach. I used to get so mad about our lack of rebounding and our occasional sloppy play. I came to realize I should simply enjoy the wins.
I’m not busting on the strikeout comment. Simply chuckling that we always find reasons to complain.

1 Like

If you take close pitches and try to hit home runs – and this team does both – then you will have strikeouts. You lead the nation in home runs and also are among the teams that work the count for the most walks, there will be some games the umpire has a little tighter zone and the strikeouts mount. No big deal if you are still winning games with the long ball – as they did today.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.