did we win it or did FL lose it?

have heard from a lot of non AR SEC fans that FL lost it… Sounds like us on a few nights. SEC Network crew is a strong believer that we can get in front but are always capable of letting anyone back in. Is it my imagination or were we not perceived much more favorable at the season start? Confidence goes a long way and it does seem like it has been a long time when the WHOLE team was playing with confidence. Fortunately we have enough potential team leaders to find at least one each night to play us to a win. ONLY Chizzo does that for the Wallets and we win when he is not the best player on court. Did we win or did FL lose may not be clear, but a lot of folks are going to undersell us it seems.

I think it is pretty clear that we won it. UF didn’t score because they were having to take wild shots late in the shot clock. At the other end we attacked their weakness. Not even the refs confusing 5 seconds with 5 microseconds or self-imposing continuation in the college game could let them back in the game.

We won it. If you have questions watch the game.

Mercy

We won it. If that’s not clear, you have an agenda.

The facts speak for themselves: Arkansas won and Florida lost.

Regardless, in my opinion, Florida is the better team. Of course Arkansas’s defense was a big part of it, but the fact is that Florida had an off night shooting. That happens to every team.

[quote=“nielsboar”]

I think it is pretty clear that we won it. UF didn’t score because they were having to take wild shots late in the shot clock. At the other end we attacked their weakness. Not even the refs confusing 5 seconds with 5 microseconds or self-imposing continuation in the college game could let them back in the game.

[/quote]Continuation; he took a trip to Chicago?

Mike white would trade rosters with Anderson in a heartbeat.

Very clear to me we won, because we outrebounded them 43 - 28 & shot 88 pct at the FT line. 2 Hogs had double doubles. One of our best had an off night as well as one of their best had the same, so that was a wash.
They went cold beyond the arc, which can happen to any team, but a lot of the shots were contested & lot of prayers thrown up late.

“We Won” this game, make no mistake about it.

WPS!!!

U can take a look at the faces of the Florida players at the end of the end of the game. U could tell they were BEAT.

That’s not what the record shows.

Antoine Walker is the one who says we let other teams back in, not the whole SEC network crew. And he is full of it. I have not seen many games between two good teams where a team goes up double digits and the other team does not come back. Heck, we have done it probably every game we got down double digits.

I don’t know why certain labels stick on Arkansas, like not winning on the road.

What I liked best was the look on that kid from Little Rock s face. I think his name is Allen. He looked like a scared rabbit… He was always laughing and having a good time when he was playing Ar. Course Fl. was tearing hell out of the Razorbacks.

What I liked best was the look on that kid from Little Rock s face. I think his name is Allen. He looked like a scared rabbit… He was always laughing and having a good time when he was playing Ar. Course Fl. was tearing hell out of the Razorbacks.

Florida just thought they were going to show up and win I guess. Go watch the Florida post game press conf. Mike White and the players were absolutely stunned. I loved it. Mike White and Chiozza praised our match up zone defense, and they praised the changing of defenses from trapping man to match up zone as very disruptive. I was so proud of Mike Anderson for his coaching in this game.

He said it again last night. Did y’all feel like Fla was back in it? I didn’t. I felt like we were comfortably ahead even with the refs on crack at the end.

He did look overmatched last night–like he didn’t want any part of the Hogs.

They had off night shooting because of our defense. They hit the shots at first when they were fresh. Because we are a deeper team, kept putting in fresh players, by halftime, it was over. Refs. tried to get them back in the game, but we were just too much for them. Like you, coming to this game, I thought FL was the best team in SEC. I didn’t realize how thin they were.

A key stat last night Florida made 9/14 from the charity stripe. That’s where they have feasted on the hogs. Also there were a lot of plays where the refs let them bang and play. That might not be real good today. I’d say the hogs out worked Florida and the gators rams of out gas.

Mike White and Chiozza praised our match up zone as a big difference. They were shooting good with open 3s because of our trapping man at the start of the game. Even MIke Anderson himself said to the Beautiful Molly McGrath at halftime that he had to change to match up zone to stop them from having so many open looks