Did upper classmen just never buy in to new culture

Or did we just not have enough talent for any system in the SEC this year in any case.

I think its a combination of both

I think Bayou is right. Don’t want to single out individual players , but players are responsible for effort and execution of game plans that were developed during the week to provide best chance to be successful. It takes strong on field leadership to make that happen. Our captains have disappointed this year and to the talent question , who would you hold in junior class as leaders for next year. That is why Clemson QB is so important for this team next year. Leadership is missing on the field and Morris has to have players holding others accountable. That is culture thing. After press conference yesterday changes may be coming, IMHO.

It’s time to go head long into next year’s team and give experience to the individuals with the best longterm payback but keeping a balance of smart redshirting thrown in under the new rules.

[quote=“Hawgcotton”]

I think Bayou is right. Don’t want to single out individual players , but players are responsible for effort and execution of game plans that were developed during the week to provide best chance to be successful. It takes strong on field leadership to make that happen. Our captains have disappointed this year and to the talent question , who would you hold in junior class as leaders for next year. That is why Clemson QB is so important for this team next year. Leadership is missing on the field and Morris has to have players holding others accountable. That is culture thing. After press conference yesterday changes may be coming, IMHO.
[/quote
Ditto!

You may be on to something…it was immediate the difference in this presser vs. the Ole Miss presser. I think CM is po’ed.

I would say a combination.

Mike Tyson said it best “everybody got a plan to you get hit in the face” talking not going to get it done.got to go out and prove it.