Desi Sills tearing up Kansas

Desi playing for Kansas State now has 19 Midway through the second half
We could sure use him this year.

3 Likes

Desi has been great in this game. 22 points now in OT

2 Likes

Great game. Desi is playing for a way better team than we are right now…and they look like they are having fun. Our guys, not so much.

I really hate that I’m saying this, but I enjoy watching K-State much more than I do us…right now. Really, really hope that changes.

6 Likes

Desi plays hard and gives 100% effort all of the time.
It’s a shame he felt unwanted on the Hill.
Hard not to root for him and glad he’s found a team and staff that values him.

3 Likes

Yeah they are very much a complete team just like we would be without the injuries. They play very hard and have weapons that can hurt you all over the floor that’s what makes them a dangerous team

1 Like

Yeah we could use him big time this year.

1 Like

I’m not so sure, Billy. They don’t have more talent than us, even accounting for our injuries.

What they do have is joy. They are having fun. Our team is wound so tight right now you could shove a lump of coal up their butts and get a diamond.

It is still a game, and I think all of us, the players, and, especially Muss, need to remember that.

1 Like

They can score a whole lot easier than we can because they have some guys that can hit the 3 and they have an inside threat makes it very tough to defend them.

We need to get a win tomorrow night somehow… I don’t know how we’re going to do it, but we need to win because we can win the next two after that. That would give us a three-game winning streak heading into our trip to Baylor.

1 Like

It seems Desi has green light to shoot from anywhere. He is a candidate for 6th man in Big 12, but it is early. Shooting 80% from FT.

Impressive Coach Jerome Tang. Nice system. His guys shoot without hesitation and play hard. He has nice 2023 class coming in. I bet Scott Drew misses him.

3 Likes

I guarantee Drew misses him, especially since he’s already beaten him.
Desi looks like a grown man now.
That crossover, step back 3 was a thing of beauty.

2 Likes

When I saw the heading thought, great for Desi… must be on the coaching staff.