Derrian Ford’s visit

2 Likes

Sure hope becomes a Razorback. He is a stud. Talented and the game seems so easy to him, and you know what he does is far from easy but his ability makes it look smooth and natural.

Any updates on Ware?

He’s eating well.

1 Like

Are we on commit watch, RD?

Highly doubt it but I’ve learned not to say never.

1 Like

Is Ware enjoying his visit? (fingers crossed)

Thanks, Richard for the update. I take it as a positive sign that Ware and Ford visited together and at the first opportunity. Also, Pinion coming in as well. Obviously, these are heavily recruited guys, but I have to think we would be in it to the end with them.

Hopefully, we can build momentum with them which can help with Smith.

Regarding Smith, here’s an article from Bama Central. Not sure what that is so if this is inappropriate please delete my post.

2022 G Nick Smith Jr. Takes Official Visit to Alabama

By Tyler Martin3h

BamaCentral

BamaCentral

Follow

While Alabama football is beginning to host elite prospects on campus again, the Crimson Tide’s basketball program and coach Nate Oats are doing the same.

On Tuesday, which is the first day that recruits across all sports can officially visit campuses in-person again since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, 2022 guard Nick Smith Jr. was in Tuscaloosa on an official visit.

Stockrisers.com first reported the visit.

The 6-foot-4, 170-pound shooting guard is a Sherwood, Ark. product and announced a top 10-list back in January that included Auburn, Baylor, Arkansas, Georgetown, Kansas, Kentucky, Ole Miss, North Carolina, Texas Tech and Oral Roberts.

Since then, Smith has re-opened his recruitment to all schools and has already scheduled visits to Georgetown, Kansas and Auburn for later this month.

During the most recent AAU season, Smith suited up for Brad Beal Elite, which is headed up by Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal, and averaged nearly 20 points per game, five assists and four rebounds.

Alabama is also set to host 2022 point guard Jaden Bradley June 11-13.

I hope you are right. If they don’t commit before they take the next official, I don’t like that Aransas is the first visit.

PJ, why be so negative all the time. If they visited Kentucky first that’s where you would have said they were going and you know it.

2 Likes

Because he’s never really forgiven the Arkansas administration for not giving Mike Anderson “more time”. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

If you take the time to visit a campus, you’re interested. But you get 5 visits so I guess you have to assume a player may be interested in five schools without having a favorite. We will get players that can and want to be team players and learn how to play hard. There’s plenty of them out there. We will find and get our share with or without the 3 names mentioned in this thread. See RDs article on Dunning. #1 player in Alabama. Love it.

Do we know if this year’s edition of the Fab Four wants to play together? I had the feeling that was kind of a big deal with Moses, KK, Devo and Jaylin.

1 Like

Great observation eaglehog5. Have not heard such mentioned anywhere.

However, didn’t RD or DD say something about Ford and Ware? I may be imagining that. Pinion has said he wants to recruit Ford and Ware. Maybe out of this visit, at least three of the four will bond. And Pinion is already Arkansas bound.

Not sure Derrian’s visit could be going better. Keep hearing rave reviews.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.