Defense wins this game

Robb Smith called a great game, keeping that Big 12 offense held in relative check. Tackling was really good, DLINE shut down the RB’s held the outside guys like Taj Williams to 1 catch…1. They won the game for us. The offense should score against Big 12 athletes on defense…Big 12 is soft always will be until Texas HS football changes their philosophy on defense.

I was very impressed with our D-Line. They kept enough pressure on Hill to hurry him and had some nice sacks. Agim is a hoss. They did a good job of keeping their lines most of the time to control Hill. I’m surprised that TCU did not run him more.

Great win.

There will be some that whine about the yards we gave up, but it is the points given up that were very good. The score matters more than yards. I hope that the Texas media came away impressed to help us on the polls.

I agree 100%. They got gassed at the end and the #s suffered as a result but overall I thought they disproved the notion they are devoid of talent. There’s one safety who is being picked on but that’s gonna happen in these type of games.

I know TCU fans have to feel like we just abused their Db, Tejada.

Yeah he should be in the burn ward at the hospital tonight. Hatcher spun him like a top on that TD.

The defense far exceeded my expectations. Kudos all around. Great performance. That said, in the fourth quarter it seemed to me that we suddenly put our entire defense outside the hash marks and got abused on the ground and in the air down the middle of the field. Perhaps I didn’t notice that was what we were doing when it was working.

The defense far exceeded my expectations. Kudos all around. Great performance. That said, in the fourth quarter it seemed to me that we suddenly put our entire defense outside the hash marks and got abused on the ground and in the air down the middle of the field. Perhaps I didn’t notice that was what we were doing when it was working.

They used a play to get Turpin free against Ellis that was set up during the game per the announcers. Most of his big plays in the 4th were from that play I think.