DeAaron Fox

This game shows exactly why I’ve posted several times that Fox will be a higher draft choice than Monk. He’s a terrible match-up for us, or really anybody. A 6-7 PG with amazing vision, speed, handles, etc. I see no weaknesses unless it’s strength.

I agree. We sure can’t stop him.

He’s as good as I’ve seen in a while. I agree.

He’s their best player by far l. Only way to stop him is stay in front of him and make him shoot 17 footers. Much easier said than done. Especially when it’s a foul if he’s breathed upon.

His jump shot is a weakness. But he has good mechanics on it, so I expect he will overcome that in a couple of years in the pros.

His tear drop in the lane was pretty sweet. He puts on quite a show in open court. Don’t know that I would want to see him at BWA as a soph next year.

You won’t have to worry about that. He will be a very high draft pick as he would have been had he gone to any other P5 school.

You won’t have to worry about that. He will be a very high draft pick as he would have been had he gone to any other P5 school.
[/quote]

I can live with that. I could also live with an end to this Calipari 5 star revolving door.

I can live with that. Could also live with an end to Calipari’s 5 star revolving door.