Day III Vegas updates

Will be seeing 2019 big Kai Jones at 11:05 central.

I should be able to put some stories up today.Yesterday was gym to gym and no time to post stories.

Thurman watched Kai this morning. He scored 6 points in a loss for Team Breakdown. He’s a thin 6-10,190 or so and right now is a more of a put back guy, rebounder and shot blocker.

He will focus on recruiting after Vegas. He talks to Watkins often. He plans to major in business and is really impressed with the Walton business program.

Thurman is sitting with former asst Issac Brown and watching big man Will Baker yet again at Under Armour. Baker is a lefty that has a very nice stroke from three.

Good stuff Rich

Wichita State connection??

2020 guard Dayten Holman, 6-6, 175 of Norman, Okla. is still in contact with TJ Cleveland.

He currently has five offers and would love to add one from the Hogs. He plays for Oklahoma PWP the same team Keyshawn Embery played for. He said he hears good things about Arkansas from Keyshawn.

I’ve seen that Issac McBride keeps piling up big numbers this week.

Feel like someone is going to sweep in with a Power 5 offer. Maybe not this week, but before his Senior season is over.

This kid is a big time talent. Just wish he was a couple of inches taller or had grown up playing PG. Power 5 schools would have been all over him.

I was wrong LOL. Was apparently happening when I posted!