Dark day is Razorback History

Just watched KATV news. Baz and Sully speechless. On top of it all, the over-hyped Basketball Hogs getting spanked at home. I think Jeff Long may be squirming in his seat tonite. I won’t be surprised to see Petrino’s Louisville beat LSU. Yes but he can’t coach. It’s only because he has a Heisman Trophy winner at QB. Just in right place at right time.

Would like to see AD vision for titles and plans to make programs nationally top ten as much as vision for self promotion on to national playoff committees and in running for other jobs etc.

He deserves some kudos for new facilities for sure.

Who has overhyped them? People have said they’re improved and should go to the NCAAT. All true even after a likely 1-2 or 0-3 SEC start.

[quote=“SonnyHogsdale”]
Just watched KATV news. Baz and Sully speechless. On top of it all, the over-hyped Basketball Hogs getting spanked at home. I think Jeff Long may be squirming in his seat tonite. I won’t be surprised to see Petrino’s Louisville beat LSU. Yes but he can’t coach. It’s only because he has a Heisman Trophy winner at QB. Just in right place at right time.
[/quote]I don’t expect much better from Razorback football and basketball. You only need to look at recruiting ranking year after year to see that.