Dallas area Hogs...come to the Kentucky Watch party Saturday

Anyone in the DFW area can come to the GDRC Watch party at Buffalo Wild Wings on the border of Carrollton and Plano. The address is 3320 E HEBRON PKWY., CARROLLTON, TX 75010. It is located on the SW corner of Midway and Hebron; just west of that intersection, on the left as you are heading West. This is the place where Park Road turns into Hebron. There is a small collection of mostly restaurants in that corner, and BWW is kind of in the middle of that group.

Arkansas is the ONLY fan group this new location is affiliated with. So, if you show up here you can ALWAYS count on seeing the Hogs play and there will be fellow Razorbacks to cheer with.

As always at BWW, seating is first come, first served. I will say that the times I’ve been there, it isn’t as crowded as the other location we used to go to (on Belt Line). Bottom line, if you arrive at tip-off there may or may not be “good seating” left. So that part is up to you.

And if you are visiting Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Carrollton, McKinney, etc…we’d love to have you drop in and watch with your fellow Hog fans! A few of us even do some Baseball games there (complete with beer mug hats!). Hope to see you there.

2 Likes

Speaking of Dallas, my co-worker told me this week that Super Sid just moved into her apartment building. I guess he has been running a motivational speaking company in that area.

Bump

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.