CORRECTED: Tournament scenarios

It is pretty simple going into tomorrow. Here are Arkansas’ three SEC Tournament scenarios.

Arkansas wins: The Razorbacks are the No. 2 seed in Hoover and will play Wednesday at approximately 1 p.m. against either the No. 7 or No. 10 seed.

Arkansas loses/Ole Miss loses: The Razorbacks are the No. 2 seed in Hoover.

Arkansas loses/Ole Miss wins: The Razorbacks are the No. 4 seed and will play Wednesday at approximately 8 p.m. against either the No. 5 seed or No. 12 seed.

South Carolina will be the No. 5 seed. The Nos. 6-12 seeds are anybody’s guess right now because of a logjam in the middle of the standings between LSU, Auburn, Mississippi State, Texas A&M, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Tennessee and Missouri.

All of Wednesday’s games are part of the double-elimination round.

EDIT: I had a scenario in which Arkansas could be the No. 3 seed earlier. The Razorbacks cannot be the No. 3 seed because of the rule in which division winners are the Nos. 1 and 2 seeds.

I would like to see Tennessee get the win over Missouri.
The hogs need to take care of their own business and not worry about anything else.
What the weather forecast for today.

I thought the 1 and 2 Seeds were the two Division Champions (regardless of records of other non-Division winners) … and Seeds 3-12 were based upon records and tiebreakers.

If both the Hogs and Rebs lose today, the Hogs STILL win the West and go in as the 2 Seed.

Or am I mistaken once again? :oops:

No, you are right. I messed that up and corrected it. Thanks.