Correct me if I'm wrong

It was 30-30 at halftime.
With 6:58 seconds to go it was 58-43. So we had scored 13 points in 13 minutes.
The next 6:58 seconds we scored 28 points.

Great win. I don’t know what it is, maybe the court but we just have a hard time adjusting to shooting out in a big open field.
Give Mike and the team credit we never gave up. In a way that takes some of the sting out of the 2 home losses.

As stated a great team effort but Dusty just took over that game…

You are correct. Zip for several minutes, 13 for the first 13, 28 in the final 7.

I agree with you that it sure seems like we never shoot well there but I saw some stats today that reflect that we actually shoot well there compared to other venues and Vandy’s other opponents.

I believe that, but it does seem like we’re playing in a school yard BB court and the crowd is 100 feet away…

It was actually 28 points in the last 5:55.

Yep. Macon hit two free throws at the 5:55 mark to get it to 45-58. Then Moses had the and-one. I believe we got it to 52-60 at about the 4:15 mark. Then their 7-footer made the three from five feet behind the arc. Thought that was the kiss of death after we had just missed a three that would’ve cut it to just five.

What an incredible rally. Still shaking my head.

being the push by Manny under the basket on the rebound, we scored on every possession the last 6 minutes of the game. And we needed every single one.

Arkansas actually scored 13 points the first 14:05 of the second half and 28 points the final 5:55. The Razorbacks scored on 11 of their final 12 possessions.

I think Bryce Drew screwed up. Once it became evident that Dusty could get to the rack any time he wanted, he needed to go zone. We weren’t shooting well enough from 3 to worry that much about open looks, but by golly we were making layups. We didn’t even have to set picks for Dusty to go to the hole; he’d just blow right by people.

Once Kinsley started to hit mid range their bigs had to go at him at top of key. Hannah’s was the benefactor. Good adjustment by.CMA. Gotta do some coaching.

Once Kinsley started to hit mid range their bigs had to go at him at top of key. Hannah’s was the benefactor. Good adjustment by.CMA. Gotta do some coaching.