Corey Beck

I really hope Muss keeps Scotty, but I also think Beck would make a hell of a coach. He’s a natural leader and tough as a nickel steak. I’m kinda surprised he isn’t already involved in coaching, besides coaching up his daughter, Coriah, into the great ball player she is. And no question he would help open Memphis back up to us. Gotta find a way to fight Penny and reopen that pipeline.

Did Beck ever finish his degree? Gotta have that diploma to be hireable as a college coach (or really high school for that matter).

You know, I’m really not sure. If he is a little short, now would be the time to shore things up. I think he would be a great addition to Muss’s staff. I know him very well. He HATES to lose. If he ever wanted to get into coaching, this could be his perfect opportunity. Maybe I’m biased, but I think he would make a great coach and mentor.

Scottie is the most likely candidate he has ties to players currently in the program in addition to those young men the program is after. Corey is a surprise to read his name along with the coach. I don’t believe that was flute I expect to see him on bench at sometime in the near future. The other prospective is Todd Day