Connor Vanover

Had 14 points and 13 rebounds in ORU’s easy victory over TX Southern last night.

If the early box scores are an indication, it looks like he has found a good fit.

2 Likes

It’s great things are working out for him. WPS

1 Like

How are the rest of our transfers out doing…KK, Jaxson, Chance?

Glad Connor found a place he could contribute. Seemed like a great kid.

2 Likes

The one A&M box score I’ve seen indicated KK played only 5-6 minutes. I don’t know about the others.

I know Chance Moore scored like 18 points in a game last week. Can’t remember who the other team was off the top of my head. But really good game for him.

Jaxson Robinson in 2 games has scored 9 points and is 1 of 11 from 3-point range. KK Robinson had 6 points and 2 assists in Texas A&M’s opener.

1 Like

Jaxson is at BYU. Averaging 5pts per game. His 3 is not falling for him. Chance Moore was Missouri State’s leading scorer with 18 in their only game. Interesting that BYU and Missouri St play each other Friday.

Oops. Scottie beat me to the punch.

1 Like

I hope Connor has found a good fit. It’s interesting to go look at Connor’s stats as a Razorback. (Hogstats.com) He scored in double figures in 10 games and had at least 6 rebounds in 9. Early in each of his two seasons at Arkansas he was a significant contributor. Interestingly, Connor’s best game from a statistical viewpoint was his first game against Mississippi Valley. He had 23 points and 8 rebounds in just 18 minutes.

The same was true of Vance Jackson in his one season. Early in the season he looked like he would really help and started some games.

I think both could score if given the opportunity, but both proved to be less effective on the defensive end.

CV can be very effective defensively if he can camp under the basket and block shots. Guarding the P-n-R? Not so much.

1 Like

Is Ethan Henderson hurt? I see that he is on the Aggie’s roster, but has not played in their first two games.

Connor and defense are not generally used in same sentence. I love him on offense.