Connor Noland will be a star

I don’t give a rip about 3* rating…that’s a joke!! go pull up the #1 recruit that Clemson just signed and show me a throw that Noland can’t make!! Noland has everything you need to be a stud QB,speed,arm and what most don’t see is his footwork for a HS QB is exceptional!!I really hope he comes in and is given every opportunity to win the job I can see him playing like Bromm did at Ga…more excited about him than any QB I have seen come to us…

Great post to start the weekend! Excited to see the QB competition and the QB growth with the new staff.

Noland is a composite 4 star.

I agree, the kid is going to be really good.

I think if he had focused solely on football and not split time in the summer with baseball he would’ve been rated in the top 150 or so.

Broom may not start as a soph. Georgia signed the top rated player in the country who is a quarterback. 6-3,225 who can run like a gazeelle and has a better arm than Bromm. Kirby Smart has got it going at Georgia.

He is definitely a star but I would love to see him RS. We have a crowded QB room too.

A lot of people think similarly about him as a baseball player, that if he focused only on that he would be rated much higher.

I haven’t seen Connor play but he’s obviously a very good QB. I think the three freshmen QBs will have a pretty good competition among themselves. Austin Aune may have the maturity edge, JSJ is a proven winner and so is Connor. Add in the other QBs and that really is a crowded room.

This system allows stardom, it makes them.

Noland’s tape is great. He’s seems to be more polished than many QB’s coming out of high school.