Commentary: Right way? Character Guys? Is that going backwards, stealing, quitting and spitting...

You are right - that has been the predictable formula for a good while.

Whole Hog Sports did not have a true message board in the past. When Hawgs Illustrated and Scout(dot)com parted ways, HI and WHS merged and created a new message board. For those admins/mods from the old WHS, it became too much to try to moderate the comments section from the articles and the message boards. Thus, the change was instituted to force all comments to the new message boards.

It was not an attempt to curb criticism or comment, just a practical move.

I’m admittedly not an astute football analyst; but I’m not a clueless doofus, either. I’ve been a loyal Razorbacks fan for well over half a century. I REMAIN a loyal Razorbacks fan to date. I shall go to my eternal reward a Razorbacks fan. I’ve never been a naysayer, - - and I won’t commence being one now; but something is OBVIOUSLY not kosher with The Razorbacks football program, - - - and I can’t realistically project any hope for improvement for the foreseeable future. Something is fundamentally and functionally wrong somewhere, - - and there is a flagrant dereliction of duty on the part of one or more factions in the current program. I’m not knowledgeable enough to confidently campaign for specific steps to be taken; but SOMEONE needs to start stepping IMMEDIATELY if Arkansas is to retain ANY hope of remaining relevant in the big-time college football picture. The current status of the program evokes an image of a dull knife; - - it isn’t cutting it.

We have been a roller coaster team all season and the Belk Bowl turned out to be the same unfortunately. I think CBB needs to go NO reggae-music-flipflop style and change to straight-up hard-nosed old school approach that says you dominate your opponent try to outsmart them. Clearly we are getting outcoached. THE COACHING STYLE/APPROACH MUST CHANGE. I think there are some defensive staff changes in order as well. What say all of you. HOGS YA’LL.

That is what I thought.

Good post.

Thank you as that may explain what happened and why. However, I think the effect of same yields the same result to which the perception has been generated. The merger of Spectrum and Time Warner while it may be practical does not necessarily mean that it will have favorable impact upon customer. I hope this thread is not viewed as a complaint for the same, but rather a high praise for the former non true message board and it’s moderators for WHS. Have a Happy New Year

HA

I say a picture is worth a 1000 words.

LOOK THE DUMPSTER IS SMOKING!!!..

lol