Cole Kelley leaving program

https://twitter.com/ColeKelley10/status/1069679098560217088

have a lot of respect for the kid he was always very positive and a great team player! good luck to him!

I wish him nothing but the best.

I hope he does very well and I will always wonder how he would have done on a good overall team.

Best wishes to this young man…

Best wishes to Cole and appreciate him being a Hog. Hope he finds a new home that fits him and his skill set.

Son plays at his former HS - really wanted to see him do well at Arkansas! Guess it wasn’t meant to be - I too would have liked to see him with a better Oline

Thanks Cole Kelley for your hard work and Razorback spirit.

Best to you at your next stop and in life.

Can’t say he never bought in that’s for sure. More than willing to do anything for the team. Gotta respect that.

I said it before if he gets in the right offense with a good QB coach like Enos was & time to work on some mechanics & putting touch on throws he might surprise a lot of people.

Best of luck to Cole. He was always smiling and had a lot of spunk. He can be a quarterback somewhere. He has that cannon.

Wish him the best and that he will prosper wherever he goes.

I wish him well.

Seems like a good dude who has lived through a lot, including his friend getting murdered while sitting in his truck.

https://people.com/celebrity/quarterbac … -together/

There are some Arkansas fans that owe the young man, his mom and grandma an apology.

The two women were verbally attacked after the North Texas loss simply because they had 15 shirts on and were supporting their son and grandson.

A bad element of the fan base. If he had a bad performance - and he did - just gripe about it, don’t attack his family.

It’s just football.

I am so sorry that happened. If I had seen that I would have decked someone. I will always be a fan of Cole Kelley. Wish him nothing but monster success at his next school and beyond. May all his hopes and dreams come true.

Wow that’s just uncalled for from our fans or anybody. Yep those people who disrespected his mom & grandma &/or anyone else deserve a little tune up on respect.

[quote=“DudleyDawson”]

I wish him well.

Seems like a good dude who has lived through a lot, including his friend getting murdered while sitting in his truck.

https://people.com/celebrity/quarterbac … -together/

There are some Arkansas fans that owe the young man, his mom and grandma an apology.

The two women were verbally attacked after the North Texas loss simply because they had 15 shirts on and were supporting their son and grandson.

A bad element of the fan base. If he had a bad performance - and he did - just gripe about it, don’t attack his family.

It’s just football.

[/quote]Unbelievable! They deserve to be banned from RRS for life. Be disappointed about the way the young man played, but otherwise keep your mouth shut around his family. He’s a good teammate, if he didn’t work out in this system.

I wish him well. I always kind of thought he was a slimmed-down version of the QB at Kentucky a few years ago who had a cannon of an arm. In the right system, Cole can be a successful quarterback, maybe not SEC successful but successful nonetheless.

Never boo college players

Never tweet negative comments at college players

Obviously never do what was done to Cole’s parents.

They are amateurs

Shameful behavior, just shameful.

At the 2006 TN - Hog game I encountered 3 drunk Hog fans verbally abusing 3 TN fans coming down the ramp. To my wife and daughters dismay I jumped between them and told the Hog fans to shut up and act right. The drunks ran when i pointed them out to the cops. The TN fans told me to mind my own business.

The wife and daughter would not talk to me.

But you did the right thing. Good for you.

Everyone should show respect for others.
Cole Kelly left all he had on the field and that’s all that can be expected. I hope the young man finds a place to play.

Cole Kelly will land on his feet in great shape, he has that winning attitude about him, in all aspects of his life. If things would have been different with CBB and Enos grooming Cole, I believe he would have exceeded and made Razorback fans fill the Razorback Stadium with great expectations…Go Cole Kelly and enjoy your future…”and that’s all I got to say about that”!

WPS