Coaching or Recruiting.

That’s not what the Allen’s or any of the experts have said. Allen’s stepdad was more than adamant that CMA had offered (you have to recruit in order to give a commitable offer).

And you know this how?

That’s what I was getting at the other day, one class was Top 25, saying multiple makes it look worse and people use it as a Mike isn’t a good coach. As for the misses, I don’t believe it was a case of not recruiting.

As we’ve been discussing, he has had only one top 20 recruiting class, the one with Portis and Kingsley. He’s punched above his weight based on the recruiting so far. Hopefully, the recruiting is about to uptrend with these incoming classes and we’ll see some even better basketball.

I can ignore Pel’s class so with an average ranking of 42, it seems that MA is doing as good as average SEC coach.

Yep

It’s obvious that the people that’s criticizing Mike Andersons coaching doesn’t no about basketball. First of all he’s just now starting to get the players he wants implemented in the program. You can’t count the first 2 to 3 years he started because he had John pelphrey God awful players to coach. The future is bright for the basketball program. And all you fake fans that are criticizing Mike’s coaching can just turn your tv to another channel and don’t watch. I’m a true fan and I’ll take 17-5 all day of the week no matter how week the sec is. Now what fans need to worry about is the football program and its lack of coaching. Bret beilema is the ultimate salesperson that doesn’t deliver you Jack squat. He’s a talker that doesn’t deliver wins, and a horrible recruiter. The past 2 seasons we should have came at least 2nd in the West. The sec has been down, and Bret still can’t win the big games that he needs to. If your putting your Faith in this coach good luck! He’ll beat a team like lsu but our record will end up at 7-5 or 6-6 as usual. since he’s been here he’s had a 6-7 win average. And dont give me the you feel sorry for Bret excuses because we’re in arkansas and its hard to recruit players here . If he spent half the time recruiting better than running his mouth win we lose , we might be a decent program. I guarantee Mike Anderson will win a championship in basketball before we even make it to an sec championship in football. If you want to put your faith in Bret go ahead but your going to be disappointed when it’s all said and done. Another 6-6 season next year for the football team “but yes better than Mike Anderson” " PLEASE "

I don’t have faith in either one of them. That 17-5 mark you mentioned will be 17-6 after we lose to a 5-16 team tonight. CMA just can’t keep his team on track. They were prepared to play tonight and he is not a good in game coach.