Coach Muss’s Cracks Me Up

I get tickled watching his game demeanor. Muss is passionate based on his display on the bench. It reminds me of watching my boys at T ball or other sports when they were young, getting all aggravated after a bad play or whatever. And he knows when and how to rev up the crowd. It makes me laugh watching a grown man act like this!

He appears to absolutely LOVE his job! It becomes him.

I like it because it is exactly how I am feeling on the inside as the game is going on.

It also a small piece of why his players play so hard for him.

Agree about the observations of Coach Muss. As I watched the A&M/Ole Miss game last night, I thought the same thing about Buzz Willams. Both Coach Muss and Coach Williams are excellent basketball coaches. Soon, Arkansas and A&M will both be consistently recognized as 2 of the top teams in the SEC and 2 of the hardest playing teams in the country.

Buzz was an absolute card last night against Ole Miss. I laughed throughout the game at his sideline demeanor. Muss is animated also. Love him as our coach.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.