Coach Morris and Stepp

As it stands right now, Coach Morris and Coach Stepp are supposed to visit WR Tommy Bush Tuesday afternoon around 5.

He would be a great get if we can land him.

Info on him?

From Thursday column.

Bush, 6-5, 187, 4.47 of Schertz (Texas) Clemens has more than 40 scholarship offers from schools such as Texas, Southern Cal, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Florida State, Baylor, Alabama and others. He said there’s a chance he might make an official visit to Fayetteville because of his fondness of Morris and his staff.

“There is a chance since we were talking with Coach Morris early on with SMU,” Bush said. “We visited there and really enjoyed the coaches and how they were going to use me in the offense.”

ESPN rates Bush a four-star prospect, the No. 9 receiver and No. 64 overall prospect. He saw that Morris is well liked by his players during a visit to SMU.

“He’s a coach that you can see he cares about his players,” Bush said. “As I walked with him at SMU, every player stopped and laughed it up with him. The offense and receiver [Courtland] Sutton’s numbers kind of speak for themselves. I believe he will do great things at Arkansas.”