Clay's top 10 -

starts with turnovers - and I think whoever wins the turnover battle wins the game. It has been a long time since we’ve had a game with the implications of this one: like it or not, because of this game we are going to be seen as the standard-bearer for the SEC for a brief period of time. The recruiting impact from a Hogs win could also be very significant, and we could find ourselves ranked with a victory. Big, big game IMO

Here you go:

2 Likes

Oh man. I got amped up just reading that. Glad I’m not playing. I’d screw up badly because of the environment and pressure. With a 6 PM kickoff, that’s going to be one long day of waiting. Just hope they hydrate, get some energy food, and bring their best until the clock says 0:00. Go Hogs!

Great Stuff Clay…I do think we will make Texas have to tackle KJ, I expect to see the read option quite a bit and also the QB draw as well.The team that can stop the run and also run the ball wins provided they take care of the ball.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.