Chevin Calloway

will officially visit Arkansas Jan. 20-22. He and Bishop Dunne play Dallas Bishop Lynch for the state title Saturday.

He’ll visit Ole Miss Dec. 9-11.

[quote=“RichardDavenport”]
will officially visit Arkansas Jan. 20-22. He and Bishop Dunne play Dallas Bishop Lynch for the state title Saturday.

He’ll visit Ole Miss Dec. 9-11.
[/quote]Are we getting his last OV ?

[quote=“dm919”]

At this time, it appears so.

With R Williams and his brother from the same school that should give us a good shot also. What your opinion on this young man.

[quote=“dm919”]

At this time, it appears so.
[/quote]Man, got my fingers crossed, but hopefully a good sign.

Texas Coach Tom Herman is showing interest in Chevin. While anything can happen, Arkansas has been very aggressive in recruiting Chevin and I still see him ending up being a Hog.

Texas Coach Tom Herman is showing interest in Chevin. While anything can happen, Arkansas has been very aggressive in recruiting Chevin and I still see him ending up being a Hog.
[/quote]RD, you have been saying that from day one when he was committed to Iowa, and a late move by a Texas team with a new coach that is still not as proven in my mind, as some believe, with losses to SMU and Memphis — and wins against Louisville and OK ( very early). Herman is no slam dunk once he showed he is just like every other coach. Leave for the cash. ie… Sumlin.