Carson Shaddy tweeted a bit ago

that today is his last day to don the Hog uniform. He promised to play with intensity & effort. Said it’s not about feeling sorry for ourselves but overcoming adversity.

I’d post a link, but I don’t have a twitter account. Someone posted it on my facebook page. I’m sure someone else can link it.

Either way, it makes me feel better. I know that saying the words doesn’t necessarily mean that’s what the kids are feeling or that they can live up to it, but I still liked reading them, especially from one of my favorite players on this team. (I almost feel guilty about calling him a favorite, but the kid walked on & came because he really wanted to be a Razorback. And he’s a senior.)

Yes there will be a lot of guys playing their last game tonight on both sides. I have no doubt we will leave everything have out on that field.

Carson Shaddy represents the hogs uniform with pride and dignity. He will always be a hog. When a young man walks on and becomes a 2 year man starter and a leader on the team it shows what hard work and determination can get you. I proud of him and it’s been an honor and privilege watching him suit up .
I know he will leave it on the field tonight just like all of his teammates.

With a few good breaks, we can still win NC

https://twitter.com/Cshaddy245/status/1012353456923906050

It’s worth signing up for Twitter to have access to stuff like this. Nobody says you ever have to tweet, but you can read and follow accounts you like (@RazorbackBSB for instance).

Shaddy is a gamer.

Shaddy is one of the emotional leaders on this team. Excitement
oozes from his pores. All HOG. He will be remembered and missed.