Can we put together a run game against A&M?

Sure seems like a good week for us to find a running game.

But A&M D line looks pretty good.

Seems Boyd has been prone to some stutter step of late but maybe just function of lack of O line holes I’m not sure.

Hoping for some physical O line play for us to control the game on the ground some.

I believe we can. Each week this line gets more experence , more time working together, and more confidence. The running game will come together this season!GHG!

Going to be a challenge, they are good on the DL, would like to see us do more north south Run plays hit the hole quick blocks don’t have to be held as long.

I don’t see holding the Aggs to under 200 yards rushing. Can we keep them under 20 points; that’s my target.

We should be healthy, so hope we can get it going!

Unfortunately, I think A&M is a bad matchup for us. We don’t have the players that match up against a big physical OL and DL. (See Georgia) Throw in an experienced, talented QB and I afraid this is going to be a long day.

Love where we are going and this game won’t change my enthusiasm for what this team is doing.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.